Are you ready to create positive lasting change in your life, starting right now?

Are you ready to create positive lasting change in your life, starting right now?

Please click this link: HYPNOSIS SEATTLE

and visit Sally Holmes Reed's Hypnosis Seattle Hypnotherapy Services website for more information about how hypnosis and hypnotherapy can help you solve your problems, get results better than you ever expected, and create the life you desire, with less stress and more success.


We can lead extraordinary lives
and find fulfillment by listening
to what our problems and fears are telling us
and taking inspired action
to make the changes needed
to live a happy, healthy, abundant life.

Successful people are courageous.

We clear the fear, breakthrough boundaries,
overcome obstacles,
challenge the status quo,
refuse to give up,
because we consciously choose to move forward
and envision a brighter future for ourselves and create a better world for us all.



Friday, November 4, 2011

From Nick Ortner

"A meal is no longer a meal, it’s packed full of confusion, fear, guilt, stress and more. And whatever you’re actually eating is nothing compared to the poison pill of negative emotions and stress that you’re swallowing. Heavy stuff!
So let’s start with easing that burden a bit with some tapping…

Ready?

(To see tapping points, CLICK HERE)

It’s always important to measure our progress with EFT, so we know where we are and where we’re going, and even though these tapping statements are a bit more “global”, try this to measure it:

Say out loud: "I am relaxed, at peace and full of joy regarding the food I put in my body.
On a 0-10 scale, how true does that feel? 10 being 100% true, 0 being not true at all? Give it a number, it doesn’t have to be exact or perfect, and write it down.

Then let’s getting tapping!

Karate Chop: "Even though I’m really stressed out about what I should and shouldn’t be eating…I deeply and completely accept myself…

Karate Chop: "Even though I can’t stop worrying about what’s “good for me” and “bad for me”…I deeply and completely accept myself…

Karate Chop: "Even though I’ve heard to many different things about food, I’m overwhelmed and don’t know what to do …I choose to relax now…

Eyebrow: "All this stress around food…

Side of the Eye: "Should I eat this?

Under the Eye: "I can’t eat that!

Under Nose: "This is good for me…

Under Mouth: "That’s bad for me…

Collarbone: "Or is it?

Under Arm: "I just don’t know what to eat…

Top of the Head: "So stressed out about eating…

Eyebrow: "I’ve read so many different things

Side of the Eye: "Everyone seems to disagree on what to eat!

Under the Eye: "I’m confused, scared and stressed about food…

Under Nose: "All this stress around food…

Under Mouth: "Releasing all this stress around food…

Collarbone: "All of this anxiety around food…

Under Arm: "I shouldn’t eat this…

Top of the Head: "I shouldn’t eat that…

Eyebrow: "Should, shouldn’t, should, shouldn’t….

Side of the Eye: "So much confusion….

Under the Eye: "Such a burden…

Under Nose: "So much anxiety…

Under Mouth: "So much stress…

Collarbone: "All around food…

Under Arm: "This stress around food…

Top of the Head: "Releasing all this stress around food…


Let’s do some positive tapping (if you’re still feeling strongly negative, or if other things have come up, tap on those specifically before moving on to the positive)

Eyebrow: "I choose to relax around food now…

Side of the Eye: "I choose to feel safe around food now…

Under the Eye: "Food is safe..

Under Nose: "I am safe…

Under Mouth: "I am at peace and easily choose the foods the best nourish me…

Collarbone: "I relax around food, enjoying every bite I eat, regardless of what it is…

Under Arm: "Once I choose to eat something, I relax and release any guilt, fear or anxiety around it…

Top of the Head: "I choose to relax around food…

Eyebrow: "My body knows exactly what it wants and needs…

Side of the Eye: "I attract all the right information to help me choose the best food for me…

Under the Eye: "Food is safe…

Under Nose: "I am safe…

Under Mouth: "I choose to relax now…

Collarbone: "I let go of any fear, guilt or anxiety around food..

Under Arm: "Letting it go..

Top of the Head: "Letting it all go…

Take a deep breath…and let it go…

How ya feeling? Let’s check in.

Say out loud: "I am relaxed, at peace and full of joy regarding the food I put in my body.

How true does that feel? Did the number go up? What else came up when you were doing the tapping?

Remember, when we’re doing “global” tapping like this, we really want to pay attention to “specific” things that come up for us. I can’t instruct you to tap on specific experience you’ve had, because I don’t know what they are!

But you do; so as anything pops up, tap on it and release it. The more specific we get, the more the global tapping will “stick”.

That’s it for now, just a couple of quick rounds to ease the burden a bit, release some stress and help you get more clear around food."

Click here to go to How to Tap Video (Originally Created for the Tapping World Summit)

No comments:

Pay for your session with PayPal

Hypnotherapy Session Options
WELCOME from SALLY HOLMES REED, owner of HYPNOSIS SEATTLE, your consulting hypnotist and certified hypnotherapist, here in Seattle, WA, USA.

Are you looking for help in solving your problems and achieving your goals?

At Hypnosis Seattle, my goal is to help you make positive changes in your life and get the good feelings you want, with more success and less stress.

Safe and effective, hypnosis uses leading edge science to make positive changes happen in your life. Did you know that through hypnosis you can free your subconscious mind to give you what you want?

Hypnosis allows you to enter a wonderful state of relaxation and heightened suggestibility. This will help you feel better, more energized and feel positive about creating whatever you desire in your life.

What are you willing to give yourself, and accept for yourself? Any thoughts and ideas that may have been troubling you, or your inability to reach your goal, can change to something that supports you completely.

Now I would like to help you experience how to use your mind to achieve what you want, make changes, reduce stress, break old habits and feel good about yourself.

You probably know that learning and change take place at an unconscious level. Hypnosis allows you to easily access the creative part of yourself. See yourself making new choices.

Discover how hypnosis will bypass your critical mind and create a special psychological state which allows you to learn, grow and make positive change happen quickly and easily.

Leaving you free at a conscious level to relax and enjoy your experience during your hypnosis session. It will happen automatically so you don’t have to think about it now.

Begin by exploring what would be wonderful for you to achieve or change?

* ACCOMPLISH GOALS
* GET RID OF OLD HABITS & BEHAVIOR
* REVERSE THE EFFECTS OF STRESS
* STRENGTHEN YOUR SELF-ESTEEM
* GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT
* ATTRACT YOUR SOUL MATE
* CREATE POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS
* ENHANCE PERSONAL GROWTH
* BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE
* HEAL YOUR EMOTIONS
* NURTURE YOURSELF

Many clients have multiple issues that come up even if they come in with only one problem they want to solve. Hypnosis and the other processes I use are able to resolve complex issues on every level, even if you are not consciously aware of them.

Some clients discover the cause of one problem and clear it and find that other issues are resolved as well. I call it "extra wellness" when several problems get resolved while you are working on another.

Balance your body, mind and spirit, reduce the effects of stress, and heal your emotions with fun, easy, safe and effective processes that work on an unconscious level.

Call or contact me now. CLICK HERE!

I look forward to helping each client solve their problems and so much more.

Take care, Sally

P.S.

Why not claim your right to happiness right now?

Smile and look forward to a new future.

Do good things.